Thursday, October 6, 2011

What it’s like to every moment face his death, a story

We all have stories. I think "homelessness" should be a word in the dictionary that means the worst thing to be. I've written 82 stories. You should hear them. They're going to get published. Like the man just outside of town who heard someone crying. He went out into the woods and kept hearing it. Then he found the person. It was his father. Those are the kind of stories people on the street tell me, and most people never hear them. It's scary out on the streets. Crime is everywhere; people carry knives. I have another story of the man who got stabbed with a knife under Hawthorne Bridge. I was right there. I was scared of the dark, so the man was holding my hand, then someone came up and stabbed him in the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment